I'm a reliable, organized, and hard-working independent contractor.
In a newly remote world, I am eager to exchange lessons, technologies, and methods to help you make better use of your time and focus on what you need to complete.
Instead of doing it all, let's do what is impactful in a way that brings you success and peace of mind by focusing on your energy.
I have worked with smaller start-ups and independent consulting gigs. I've also had the good fortune of working for technology giants:
- Ookla - (the outstanding cats behind Speedtest.net)
- Microsoft - (shortly until Covid-19)
I am proud of the accomplishments I have had on the teams I've been a part of and I am considered an influence of high quality and new standards.
I've been successful figuring out little ways to work on big problems.
Recently, I've learned to develop a new perspective on work, which has helped me focus on what is working and how we can make those things better.
- Observing without judgment — pay attention to what keeps a job in the right direction.
- Documenting everything — refine what works well.
- Communicating with empathy — be specific, realistic, and prompt.