Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043 • 206-446-5495• firstname.lastname@example.org • matthewhendricks.net/work/
15 years in user experience roles, including customer engineering, business analysis, technical writing, technical services management, product management, and technical support lead.
- Proven success in developing and delivering innovative solutions to complex customer problems.
- Skilled at building strong relationships with customers and team members to drive results.
- Accomplished in modern web development, with a focus on creating user-friendly websites.
Privacy Dynamics - Seattle, WA
October 2021 to September 2022
- Meet with early stage customers and answer technical questions about privacy solutions for the modern data stack.
- Troubleshoot UX and QA issues for an engineering team.
Contract Technical Writer
Microsoft - Redmond, WA
March 2020 to May 2020
- Document product features by following company style guides.
- Convert Word Documents and PDFs to internal wiki through meeting with product managers and engineers to ensure that documentation is up to date.
- Track workload using git and markdown, as measured by the number of errors found in documentation.
Business Analyst/Technical Writer
Premera Blue Cross - Mountlake Terrace, WA
April 2019 to December 2019
- Improve business efficiency by 10% through process analysis and documentation.
- Create process flows and diagrams using Visio to communicate process improvements to the team.
- Develop SharePoint site to house team documents and track project progress, increasing transparency, and accountability.
Technical Services Manager
Ookla — Seattle, WA
April 2017 to December 2018
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues for customers, reducing customer response time by 50%.
- Manage a team of 3 responsible for resolving issues related to crashes, errors, and bugs for 1500 accounts.
Product Manager, Technical Support Lead
NinjaTrader - Denver, CO
May 2010 to January 2017
- Lead a team of 15 in providing email and forum support, with a focus on UX and UI issues.
- Write and maintain technical documentation for 40,000 users.
- Take part in writing and debugging C# code on the team, contributing to software development using Jira and Confluence for prioritizing features.
General educational in Computer Information Systems
Laramie County Community College - Cheyenne, WY
September 2005 to December 2006