Background in user experience, web, and design documentation.
email@example.com ∙ 206-446-5495 ∙ Seattle, WA 98125
- Solid capacity to deliver industry-leading innovation. Demonstrates high proficiency with traditional and trending concepts including blockchain technology and smart contracts.
- See writing examples at matthewhendricks.net/work
Technical Support Leadership
- Adept at achieving operational excellence that requires creativity and meticulous organizational skills, and the ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks.
- Proudly contributes to all workflow processes and imprints own expertise while growing in responsibility.
- Recognized for positive attitude and commitment to service excellence with experience in coordinating effectively with senior management and staff members.
- Collaborative communicator, building relationships across the organization to drive positive change. Strong attention to detail with the proven ability to provide clear, concise, and professional services/products.
Ookla, Seattle, WA 2017-2018
Technical Services Manager
- Developed strong capability to handle challenging tasks while working independently to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Ability to ensure seamless running of technical writing operations and proactively resolved issues, taking full ownership of new challenges.
- Provided administrative support to areas outside of assigned work.
Additional experience Ninja Trader Group LLC as Product Manager and Technical Support Lead, AIM Consulting Group LLC as Technical Writer Business Analyst, Apex Systems LLC as Technical Writer.
EDUCATION AND IN-DEMAND SKILL SETS
- Laramie County Community College (Cheyenne, WY)
Digital Ledger Technology,
Cryptocurrency Financial Analysis,
Smart Contract Design/Development,
Full Spectrum Solution Development,
High Quality Development,
Effective Collaboration and Communicator.
- Blockchain Technology
- Chainlink Hybrid Smart Contracts
- Cardano Plutus Core
- Ethereum Solidity
- Google Suite